Due to safety guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Fourteenth Annual Lamma International Dragon Boat Festival is now scheduled for 26 September 2021.
Registration is now open!
Competitions & Categories include:
- Men’s, Women’s and Mixed premier 500m races;
- Men’s, Women’s and Mixed premier 1,000m races (this race is a FREE addition to the 500m race); and
- U18 Youth Mixed Crews (aged 12-17) 500m races. Please note, U18 crews do not race in the 1,000m event.
For those of you who are new to the Lamma 500, the 1,000m race is optional, but it is one of the most popular features of our event. For teams who may not make it to the final race, it also offers a third race of the day so that every club has as many opportunities to compete on the water as possible.
- Early Bird Fees for Adult Teams: $4500
- Early Bird Fees for U18 (Youth Mixed) Teams: $2500
- Regular Fees for Adult Teams: $4900
- Regular Fees for U18 (Youth Mixed) Teams: $2750
Early bird fees close on 30 June 2021 (payment must also be made by this date). After June 30, all team entries will pay regular rates.
Final Registration closes at 6pm, September 13, 2021. Crew entries are limited, so apply soon to avoid disappointment.
Entry fee includes entry into both 500m and 1,000m categories for adult teams.
Fees also include:
All race equipment, including paddles, will be provided. However, paddlers are welcome to use their own paddles so long as they comply with IDBF specifications.
Helmsmen are available for $600 for the full day; marquees are available for $600 for the day (there is a discount if you order more than one).
The Lamma International Dragon Boat Festival is a Green Event. We offer recycling stations, paperless programmes, and a water refilling station (at no charge). Please avoid single-use plastic!