Due to safety guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Fourteenth Annual Lamma International Dragon Boat Festival has been postponed until 3/4Q 2020 (TBC). Please register your interest and follow us on Facebook to receive updates.
Competitions & Categories include:
- Men’s, Women’s and Mixed premier 500m races;
- Men’s, Women’s and Mixed premier 1,000m races; and
- Youth Mixed Crews (aged 12-17) 500m races. Please note, Mixed youth crews do not race in the 1,000m event.
For those of you who are new to the Lamma 500, the 1,000m race is optional, but it is one of the most popular features of our event. For teams who may not make it to the final race, it also offers a third race of the day so that every club has as many opportunities to compete on the water as possible.
- Early Bird Fees for Adult Teams: $4500
- Early Bird Fees for U18 (Youth Mixed) Teams: $2500
- Regular Fees for Adult Teams: $4900
- Regular Fees for U18 (Youth Mixed) Teams: $2750
Entry fee includes entry into both 500m and 1,000m categories for adult teams.
Fees also include:
All race equipment, including paddles, will be provided. However, paddlers are welcome to use their own paddles so long as they comply with IDBF specifications.